You can make a difference. Gifts of time, talents, and financial support allow us to make a difference in our community and beyond.
BCUC’s activities are supported entirely by volunteers and financial contributions. Financial support is welcomed by any of the following means, and receipts will be provided.
Ways of giving
- Collection plate / envelope givings on Sunday mornings
- Cheque – payable to Bells Corners United Church
- PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance via automatic monthly withdrawals)
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memorial donation
- Contribution to various funds such as the BCUC Memorial Endowment Fund, Roof Fund, Music Fund, Mission and Service Fund, etc.
Bells Corners United Church is a registered charitable organization (charitable registration number: 106783343RR0001)
Where the funds go
The money collected is used to support our local and global activities and services. The following chart illustrates how our operating funds are spent.
Time and talents
You can also support BCUC by volunteering your time and sharing your talents. There are many ways that you can help with the life and work of the church, from singing and gardening to teaching and organizing.